Bellinge Community House
Hours of Operation
9:30am – 2:30am Weekdays
9:30 – 11:30
I.T drop in sessions
10:0 to 12:0
Anytime pop in, Drop in
Youth Group 8-11 years
4.30 – 6.00 pm
12-19 year olds
6:30 – 8:30
Make do and Mend
9:30 to 11:30
9:30 to 11:30
10 am – 11.30 am
Credit Union (by appointment only)
10 to 12:30
Drop in costs
Coffee 50p Tea 30p
unless you pay £1 for
any various sessions
then your refreshment
Photocopying; Available at BCH
A4 B/W – 10p
Colour – 20p
A3 – 25p
Bellinge Community House.
Here at Bellinge Community House we are dedicated to providing a friendly and helpful service to the residents of Bellinge and the surrounding areas.
We are always striving to improve education, health and fitness, and the overall well-being of the community.
We love working with local residents to support their needs as individuals or as families.
Our events and courses are a great way to meet new people and become more involved in your community.
Dont forget our Annual Living Nativity 19th December 5:30pm
We offer some great services, groups and events, such as:
- Coffee Morning – Tuesdays All Welcome
- Craft Group – Thursday Knit & Natter
- Sewing – Wednesday Make do and mend
- IT Course – Thursday Various options available
- Community Law Services 2nd Thursday of the month 9-12 monthly please pop in to book an appointment
- Support and advice – Any Day
- Exercise Class – Project A.B.C
- Youth Group – Tuesdays evenings
- Parent Toddler Group
- Community Breakfast
- Credit Union
- Seasonal Events and much more
Bellinge Community House was established in 1988 and continues to grow and develop to ensure we offer the best possible service.
Our Manager Michelle Aveyard who has been with the Community House for over a year now is very friendly and knowledgeable and here to help with any advice or guidance you may need.
Pop in and say Hi!